Monday, April 14, 2008

Introduction

Disclaimer: The TVB Songs up for download are for personal use and enjoyment only. None of them can be used for commercial purposes. All songs copyrighted by TVB Broadcast Pte Ltd.

Hi Everybody! I decided to set up this extra link as I've notice how high in demand TVB Themesongs are. Hope you'll be able to find the songs that you like here. If you don't, please leave a request in the tagbox and I will try my best to find the song for you.

Majority of the links are in Megaupload and they will be uploaded on other websites if needed. Please do not use the links as your own because I have spent a long time looking for them and uploading them. If you would like to use the link, please leave a comment and credit as "Byn With TVB" and include a link back to this webpage.

Thank You & hope to see you at my homepage : www.bynwithtvb.blogspot.com

No comments: